March 16th, 2011
The long-awaited Glo Premium will be released on March 28th, with Mac and PC compatibility! Glo Premium will be available in Christian bookstores nationwide (find a store), other fine online retailers, and also here on the Glo Bible store.
How it will work:
- The new Glo Premium box on 3/28 will have hybrid Mac/PC discs with the option to install all Glo media on your computer.
Existing Glo Users:
- Any existing Glo users will be able to access their media & translations on up to 5 devices (Mac, PC and iPad, with iPhone coming soon by simply logging-in on that device.
- This means if you bought the full version of Glo (march 28th, or any time in the past), you have access to all available Glo Premium features and media across your personal devices.
- Glo will be made available as a FREE download across all platforms (Mac, PC , and iPad/iPhone coming soon). Later this month, existing users can get the free download from Globible.com, and login using their Glo account to access their Premium content.
New Glo Users:
- Download Glo FREE across all platforms (Mac, PC , and iPad/iPhone coming soon). New users can download and register to receive Glo Lite, which will include the full Bible and select media samples, with an in-app store for upgrades.
Some features are compatible with particular platforms. For example, you can only create customized Bible Reading Plans on PC and Mac computers. As we approach the launch, we will release a product matrix to show which features work on which platform.
Anyone excited for the Mac & iPad releases?