February 6th, 2013
We have been working around the clock to solve issues experienced with the previous update (1.4.2). Although 1.4.2 brought more reliable sync, faster media delivery and faster Bible lens, it also caused app crashing and problems with synchronization. Update now on all of your devices to take care of these issues!
For those still missing their notes:
We are working hard to restore all missing notes to the new system. The migration will start today and happen gradually over the next few days. This new release is a big step – you need to have the new release for the best results. The migration is a gradual process, so you should start seeing them appear over the next week or so. Update now!
- - Fixed many bugs related with Sync
- - Fixed stability problems that caused crash crashes
- - Synchronization improvements are here! Better Sync for Reading Plans, User Notes, and Highlights across all your devices.
- - Faster media delivery! 2x Faster Media Lens
- - Faster Bible Lens to get to the verse you want more quickly
- - Fixed a stubborn sharing bug that would share a blank image to twitter or Facebook.
- - Many other bug fixes and improvements
- - Released some performance improvements for Synchronization.
- - New Synchronization Framework to handle much-needed sync improvements! Better Sync for Reading Plans, User Notes, and Highlights across all your devices. Totally rewritten and faster than ever before!
- - Search engine improvements – faster searches and more specific results within your active Bible translation
- - Extended support for future Bible translations
- - Stability bug fixes
- - Presentations load faster
- - Many Reading plan bug fixes
- - Fixes to highlighting in Bible
- - Update now by launching the app and updating when prompted.
Update now on all of your devices, Mac, PC, iPad and iPhone! Launch the app and update when prompted.
How do I update?
- - iPad & iPhone: Visit the App Store and tap “update”
- - PC & Mac: Launch Glo and follow the instructions when prompted to update
- - Be sure to update all your devices now to ensure everything synchronizes properly!
* Excludes Japan and South Africa users. Your app update will be available soon.
If you continue to have issues, we want to get you fixed. Please submit a support ticket with details: http://bit.ly/glosupport