August 12th, 2009

Glo Pre-Release distributed to over 60,000 at Willow Creek Leadership Summit

We are just back from Chicago for the Leadership Summit, and it was absolutely amazing. We had our new booth setup and were giving demos on the touchscreens. Response on the whole was really positive!

In conjunction with the American Bible Society and Willow Creek Association, we gave out over 60,000 limited-edition copies to attendees. We ran into some installation speedbumps (as you might expect with a pre-release), but thousands of people have installed the product, and we are getting some positive feedback!

Presenting at the Glo BoothWe heard many of you express how important a Mac version is, and while it’s still slated for a 2010 release, we are taking another look at the project plan because of your input.

Other highlights from the summit included Jessica Jackley, Co-founder of Kiva.org.

“People are by nature generous, and will help others if given the opportunity to do so in a transparent, accountable way.”
All the music and speakers were fantastic and full of passion. David Gergen was great, and the videocasts from Bono and Tony Blair were amazing as well.

Next up, Catalyst! Come see us at the booth to get a demo!

Share and Enjoy:
  • Posterous
  • Propeller
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • Twitter

6 Responses to “Glo Pre-Release distributed to over 60,000 at Willow Creek Leadership Summit”

1. Peggy Broach says:

I received a copy of glo at the Leadership Summit, Crossroad UMC in Jacksonville, FL. I am unable to download it. Can you help? Thank you. Summit was awesome.

2. Laurel Cleary says:

I was given a copy of GLO at the Summit, but have a Mac. I might like to share it with a friend who has a PC, but am concerned about the installation glitches. Are there installation tricks I should know about so that I can pass them on to my friend?

3. James Jean-Pierre says:

This is James from GLO support and i would love to assist you with your issue. Please email me at Glosupport@immersiondigital.com

4. Kevin Ledgister says:

Glo looks awesome. Count me as another Mac user that is a very likely buyer. And there are a bunch of Mac users in my sphere that would too.

5. Chris Baldwin says:

I am very excited about this software, please hurry and get it on a mac so I can use it.

6. Derick says:

I purchased the full version and I am currently loading it on my work PC. I would love to not only have it on my Mac laptop at home, but think it would be worth looking into a special version for the iPad. With the beautiful and easy to use format of glo in the shape and easy to use, but large enough to share, format of an iPad this could make it such an invaluable small group leading tool for any place at any time.